Child Care Pendle Hill
Welcome to Toongabbie Child Care Centre, quality child care servicing Pendle Hill. Since 1959 we have been operating, and provide a safe and nurturing environment that helps develop a strong foundation of life-long learning for your children.
Our child care servicing Pendle hill centre offers the finest facilities available for 57 children from 6 weeks to school age. We offer a specialised program that embraces the emergent curriculum, focusing on the interest of the children, coupled with other leading philosophies such as Reggio Emilia and the new Early Years Learning Framework.
With a team of dedicated caregivers committed to giving your children the individual attention they need, we create a unique experience. We have different playrooms that enable us to tailor the programs effectively to the children’s various stages of development including a dedicated school readiness room. Our large outdoor play area provides children with a peaceful and safe setting for their outdoor entertaining activities and programs.
Why choose our child care centre?
- We care about the needs of your children and work hard to provide your children with an education that helps develop fundamental skills.
- We actively engage with your children to build a healthy relationship.
- Our caregivers are professional, dedicated, experienced, and moreover friendly and courteous.
- Our caregivers work individually with every kid to help develop their language skills, motor skills, cognitive development, and social development.
Our facilities include
- Three large activity rooms which are equipped with all resources
- Peaceful and secured outdoor play area
- Delicious, hot-meals freshly prepared by a qualified chef
- Unique aesthetics in a warm, homelike environment
- School readiness, numeracy and literacy programs
- Fun-filled activities and fitness program to promote healthy, active children
- Fully landscaped outdoor playground and play equipment
Toongabbie Child Care Centre is an excellent place to learn, a safe place to be around, and a peaceful, nurturing atmosphere to grow! Call us for more details or visit our centre today.